Static pressure sensor and display. The DP is a differential pressure meter that obtains reading from the outside of the building while also retrieving readings from the inside to deduce the differential pressure caused by the ventilation inside the installation. Once the information is obtained, the DP gives a 0/10Vdc signal or a 0/5Vdc signal so that the ventilation control equipment can determine the appropriate corrections to obtain the best possible response creating the most productive environment.
- Interior and exterior differential pressure gauge
- Effective measurement range from 0 to 50 Pascals.
- Output Possibility of 0/10v or 0/5v
- Power supply 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Compact and easy to use equipment