This compact alarm system is capable of unifying different alarm signals to give a single output. It monitors the operation of different units existing on the farm to detect any unit that has a power supply failure. Its inbuilt warning can either be through its own free contact output or extended with power supplied signal through to an external siren. It meets the optimal relationship between robustness, both mechanical and electrically, while also giving excellent ease of use and low cost operation.
- Single supply at 230V ± 10%.
- Control of up to 12 alarm signals.
- Internal buzzer to emit a warning sound in case of an emergency.
- Double output able to operate several alarm devices across long distance.
- Output for external acoustic system (interrupted when the equipment returns to pause mode)