Personal data collected on our website is processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
We also guarantee that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, and are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, kept limited to those purposes and updated if necessary. Data subjects will not be identified for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
- Company name: EXAFAN, S.A.U.
- CIF: A-50182203
- Registered address: Polígono Río Gállego, calle D 10, C.P.50.840 de San Mateo de Gállego (Zaragoza)
- Telephone: +34 976 694530
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Why do we process your data and what allows us to do so? Why may we process your data?
By completing the registration, booking or contact forms, sending e-mails or telephoning us, your personal data will become the responsibility of EXAFAN, S.A.U.
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide our own services, to manage the retention of facilities and complementary services. When the interested party purchases our products and services, we need to process their personal data in order to manage and coordinate the commercial relationship and provide them with the services they have contracted from us. We are obligated to process data by the contractual relationship we have with the customer.
- Communicate commercially with customers and interested parties by any means. We communicate commercially by electronic means with our customers based on our legitimate interest in offering them products and services similar to those they initially contracted from us and informing them of our activities and events (Art. 21 LSSICE). You can object at the time of data collection, in each of the communications and through the mechanism provided in the “What are your rights” section.
- Responding to queries, requests for information and resolving incidents. When customer requests information about our products, services, activities, etc. or has an incident or related complaint, we can identify them by processing their data, contacting them and provide them with the requested information or resolving the incident. This processing will be based on the consent of the data subject or on the contractual relationship that binds us.
- To inform graphically about events and activities. The images published on our website and social networks are used to publicise our products and services and we will obtain the consent of the data subjects verbally or in writing. You can object to the data collection processing at the time of collection or subsequently by using the mechanism set out in the “What are your rights” section.
- To guarantee the security of people and facilities by means of video surveillance systems. We have a video surveillance system to guarantee the security of the facilities and people. The treatment is informed on the corresponding signs at the access to the video-surveyed area.
To whom do we provide your data?
We may disclose your personal data to third party service providers, for the sole purpose of providing us with certain services for our instructions without using the data for their own purposes and in order to carry out our own activities, or for the competent public authorities in compliance with legal obligations.
In particular, the providers of additional services from our facilities will process contact data of the reserved holder in order to coordinate and provide the contracted service.
If there is a claim that justifies it, we will communicate the data in subject (normally in the capacity of beneficiary) to the insurance company contracted by the person responsible.
International data transfers are not contemplated.
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, data will be kept for as long as it is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected and in compliance with legal retention obligations and then deleted.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Obtain more information
- Withdraw your consent where you have given your consent for a particular processing operation.
- Stop receiving marketing communications from us
- Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or to know what personal data we process about you;
- Refinement, or to correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Erase personal data we hold about you that we are not legally obliged to keep
- Object, or to stop us from processing your personal data for a specific purpose
- Restrict our processing of your personal data
- Portability, or to have us provide you with the personal data we hold about you;
You can obtain more information and exercise the rights granted to you by the data protection regulations on personal data by presenting a copy of an identification document (Only for the exercise of Rights) through the means of the contact provided by the data processor.
You can find more information about your rights or file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).