- Legal information
- In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on the 11 of July, “information society services and electronic commerce” (LSSICE), we present the following information:
- Company name: EXAFAN, S.A.U.
- CIF: A-50182203
- Registered office: Polígono Río Gállego, calle D 10, C.P.50.840 de San Mateo de Gállego (Zaragoza)
- Telephone: +34 976 694530
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of ZARAGOZA in volume 704, pamphlet 182, page number 6.109, 1st inscription.
Limitation of Liability
- EXAFAN, S.A.U. provides the corporate website as a means of publicising its products and services and enabling contact with customers. The information on the website is presented in good faith as true, but we reserve the right to modify it without prior notice in order to update it, to make corrections to errors and any other changes in the interest of the company or our customers. For the contracting of the entity’s products or services, will be made in provisions of budgets and duly formalised contracts and, in particular, the contracting conditions published on the website shall apply.
- The entity is not responsible for any possible computer damage that the user may suffer while visiting our website, on the understanding that such damage cannot be attributed to the entity.
- Neither is the company responsible for the content of sites managed by third parties which are linked from the web page, nor do these links imply the existence of any kind of relationship between EXAFAN, S.A.U. and these third parties.
- All the contents of this web page, understanding as such the texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the design of the same and any other creation are the property of EXAFAN, S.A.U. or of their respective owners by means of the corresponding licence, authorisation or cession of rights are protected in accordance with the legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- Under no circumstances shall it be understood that making the website available to the public constitutes a waiver, cession or licence of the rights that EXAFAN, S.A.U. has over the contents of the same.
- Any use of the contents of our website, including modification, copying, reproduction, transmission, etc., is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the company.